Cat Pumps was a pioneer in the vehicle wash industry and has been the leading pump manufacturer for over 40 years. In 1968 our original triplex piston pump provided a dramatic improvement in service life compared to any other pump available. That improvement led to Cat Pumps being the most depended- upon pump in the industry with over 85% of all car washes using our Pumps. Our versatility and field-proven long life make Cat Pumps the pump of choice for any vehicle wash system. We offer belt-drive, direct-drive, flexible coupling, clutch drive and custom power units to offer flexibility for any application.
Our application specialist, customer service representatives and professional distributors are readily available to assist with your high-pressure vehicle cleaning applications.
Cat Pumps brings value to vehicle wash systems.
- Quality – Producing only the highest quality and longest lasting pump possible, Cat Pumps give you the most return on your investment.
- Technical Support – You can talk directly to a technical sales representative, visit our website, review printed data sheets and service manuals, and watch servicing videos to assist you with any questions that might come up. Our extensive distributor network is also available for sales and technical support.
- Availability – Pumps, accessories, and repair parts are kept in stock to assure that product is always readily available. Our extensive worldwide distribution network will assist you in getting the product in a timely manner.
- Low Maintenance and Easy Serviceability – Our seals last up to 4 times longer than our competitors and offer the same long life after a seal change. The simple design and readily available seal and valve kits make service easy.
- Flexibility - with freshwater or reclaimed water, Cat Pumps are the longest lasting pump available.
Click on any application above to learn more.