Home > Training > Service Training
Training seminars are held at our world headquarters office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are two day sessions typically held on Tuesday and Wednesday.
These training seminars include theoretical and hands-on equipment training. Each participant will:
- Disassemble and reassemble piston and plunger pumps
- Review pumping systems and potential problem areas within those systems
- Review direct drive, gearbox, bell housing/flexible coupling and clutch systems
- Demonstrations of accessories used with high pressure pumps
- Review horsepower requirements and system design
- Review custom systems (Power Units) and the quote process
- Markets and application discussion
Who Should Attend
These training seminars are for established Distributor and OEM accounts and provide valuable knowledge for both service and sales people. Dealers and users should contact their local distributor to arrange local training.
Cat Pumps will supply training materials and lunches at no cost to the participant. Training participants are responsible for transportation, hotel, meals and incidentals.
- Contact Lori Schramel for information on 2017 courses.