Cat Pumps Service Tools Provide Ease of Service
Simplifies servicing the crankcase, plunger rod or manifold.
- T-Wrenches used for servicing crankcase or plunger.
- L-Wrenches used for servicing valves.
- Allen wrenches used for serving SF, SP, SPX, CP, DX, DNX series manifolds.
Quick valve and snap ring removal/installation.
- Reverse pliers used for easy valve seat removal.
- Snap ring pliers used for Inlet Pressure Stabilizers assemblies.
Oil Gauge Removal Tool
Quick and easy replacement of crankcase oil gauge.
- Required for replacement of oil gauge.
Seal Case Removal Tools
Simplifies seal replacement for various plunger pumps.
- Available as 1/2" socket or T-wrench.
Piston Pump Tools
These specialty installation tools minimize risk of damage to cup/seal during replacement.
- Used for piston pumps only.
Crankcase Oil Seal Kit
This specialty oil seal tool kit will assist in replacement of the 60 frame crankcase oil seals.
- Remove and re-install crankcase oil seal from wet-end.
- Minimize risk of damage to plunger/piston rod surfaces.
- Used for plunger or piston pumps