Cat Pumps designs and builds high-pressure pumps and systems to the highest quality standards. Every design detail is optimized for product life and reliable performance. Specially formulated seals and high density, polished ceramic plungers typify the attention to design detail. Cat Pumps embraces a zero defects manufacturing philosophy and has done so since the beginning. Products are produced in ISO 9001 registered facilities and fully tested to complete performance specifications before shipment. Precision machining, tight tolerances, and world-class process capabilities guarantee every product is ready for trouble-free service, right out of the box. Design and manufacturing excellence set Cat Pumps apart from the competition; no other pump company does it better.
When customers do business with Cat Pumps, they benefit not only from long-lasting dependable products, but also from excellent customer service and support. Cat Pumps customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Industry-leading customer service with “live” support, from phone operators to Technical Services
- Experienced staff on call to assist with inquiries, from designing power units to system troubleshooting
- “Account Access” portal provides 24/7 access for registered customers to enter purchase orders, receive up-to-date pricing, and track orders. Contact Cat Pumps for more information.
- Online technical and training resources
- Service and Application training seminars
- Engineering support
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for fast response to questions and requests or call (763) 780-5440.
In addition, sales and service support is provided worldwide by a highly qualified distribution network.
Availability from Stock
Cat Pumps world headquarters located in Minneapolis, Minnesota features over 100,000 sq ft of warehousing space to ensure that the pumps and parts you need are ready for shipment. Our inventory management system and on hand inventory is second to none in the industry, ensuring you meet sales delivery dates and can get replacement parts or pumps to get your equipment up and running.