Industrial Duty Pumps & Accessories for Temperature Control Applications
High-pressure misting and fogging systems provide a temperature drop up to 30 degrees F. Water is pumped through high-pressure atomizing nozzles resulting in a fine mist that immediately evaporates (called “flash evaporation”), cooling the surrounding area. High-pressure mist systems are the most economical and efficient choice for outdoor cooling.
High-pressure fogging systems offer comfortable outdoor environments during high-heat days. Some common uses include:
- Animal cooling for dairy, poultry, beef, and more
- Crowd cooling at amusement parks, sports stadiums, fairs, and more
- Patio and deck misting at pools, hotels, resorts, restaurants
- Cooling public transportation stops for bus and train
- Greenhouse temperature control
- And more
Our high-pressure pump is the heart of the misting system and is relied upon every day. Outdoor cooling units depend on Cat Pumps to keep high-pressure misting systems running efficiently and smoothly.
With field-proven dependability in applications around the globe, Cat Pumps provides the best value for outdoor cooling equipment systems.
Misting, Cooling, and Fogging Brochure